Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Digs for Greenlee Gazette!

BEFORE. . .
After this weekend, I might actually get some blogging done around here, now that my office is finally done. Well, there are still things to do, and a lot of crap taken out of here that has to be put back or disposed of. But the hard work is done! I'm totally digging it.

. . .AFTER!!!

Unfortunately, it doesn't photograph as that different. And the "before" picture is from three years ago. The old "off-white" carpet had become markedly off-white. The walls were a plain, flat white. Now it's eggshell tanish-taupish, with a lightly patterned chocolate carpet which literally had the name "I'm Yours." All in all, it makes for a much more comfortable and comforting work space. And since I'm doing more and more work in here, that's a good thing!

3 comments:

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...