Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Peter Gabriel Pulls Music from Rush Limbaugh

Image from source, CBSNews
Every time I heard that snippet of Sledgehammer when the clip of Rush Limbaugh calling a woman a "slut" and a "prostitute" was played, I wondered what Peter Gabriel would think about it. Turns out, he's not too thrilled about it. Can't say as I blame him.

[Excerpt]


Peter Gabriel wants his music pulled from Rush Limbaugh's show

Peter Gabriel wants his music pulled from Rush Limbaugh's radio show, following the conservative commentator's remarks about Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke. . .

Read more at:  CBS News


And because this is my blog, here is my favorite Peter Gabriel song, Steam. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...