Sunday, March 25, 2012

Talking Liberally with Stephanie Miller Debuts on Current TV Monday Morning!

If you're lucky enough to get Current TV (you obviously don't have Cox Cable. . .harumph!), set your DVR and/or automatic coffee maker for 6am Pacific, 9am Eastern to watch Talking Liberally with Stephanie Miller. Don't let the title fool you. It's The Stephanie Miller Show radio program on the teevee machine. And it isn't just Steph, it's also Chris LaVoie, voice deity Jim Ward, Lab Rats' Hal Sparks and John Fugelsang (who most recently derailed the Romney campaign with that Etch-a-Sketch moment).

I listen or record Steph every weekday, but sadly, I only get audio. Though with my Rachel Maddow habit, maybe I ought not be watching 4 hours of liberal television every day. Still. . .I want my Steph Current TV!!!

[Excerpt]

Stephanie Miller: 'I'm ready for my close-up!'

I’m on Current! Yes, me, Stephanie Miller, daughter of legendary conservative Barry Goldwater’s vice presidential running mate, Congressman William Miller, is now the host of “Talking Liberally: The Stephanie Miller Show” right here on Current TV.  . . .

Read more at: Current TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...