Sunday, July 15, 2007

Greetings from the Heartland


Image from Wikipedia

Good morning everybody, it's your friendly Greenlee Gazeditor here. I wanted to take a moment to thank StupidMonkeyPlanet for his contributions so far. Really, it's far and away more than I expected, and he's doing a great job (applause). I'd also like to thank him for his kind words on the gay thing (except that part about "figuring me out" when he said "hi" to me--I mean, did I say "well helloooo, sailor" back to him or something???). Seriously though, it's much appreciated.

My intention is and was to contribute this week that I'm away, but it's proving difficult to keep up with what's going on in the world. Here I am, on Sunday morning, and I haven't seen Meet the Press, Face the Nation, This Week with George Snuffleupagus, or FOX "News" Sunday. That's an unusual Sunday for me--but kinda nice. No jibber-jabber from jowly old white men, no trying to figure out who's lying, and if the host knows he's lying, but is playing along. It's a little refreshing. But fear not, gentle reader, I will be down in the swamp again by next weekend, ranting away.

In the mean time, I'll be popping in here and there. Thanks for staying tuned. Back to you, Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...