Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Greenlee Gazette Editor Returns from Heartland


Photo from Wikipedia

After a long day, packed into a large aluminum tube or two, I have returned! I want to thank Stupid Monkey Planet from the bottom of my blogging heart for his contributions while I was away. What, you didn't notice a difference in tone the last few days, gentle reader?

The Monkey, you understand, tells it like he sees it. No filter attachment on a Monkey. Both barrels (pun intended) right between the reader's eyes, and he didn't even confuse you with a quail. But he's fun, isn't he? I hope to be able to follow him without seeming too sedate!

Vacation with the family always has its ups and downs, but they were mostly ups, and even the downs probably served a very useful purpose. I have the rest of the week and weekend off to get some rest, and to reacclimate to the harsh Nevada desert. I also intend to make up for lost time with some serious blogging.

And Stupid Monkey Planet may take a well-deserved break, at least from the huge amount of work he did here. But you will be seeing him, at whatever pace he likes--this Monkey has no cage. And with a little luck, some of my other contributors may be taking a crack or two on the internets. Stay tuned. And thanks again, Denny! Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...