Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cute With Chris: Buy You A Draaaaank!

In an effort to lighten the mood around here (the politics has gotten pretty thick), I'm once again relying on my sister's find of "Cute With Chris." Chris has a regular webcast of videos, all of which are funny (at least the ones that I've seen). It's the perfect medicine for an overly serious blog like this one.

In this episode, Chris recites the lyrics to hip-hop star, T-Pain's "Buy You a Drink." It cracked me up the first time I saw it, and I appreciated it even more when I was driving down the road, listening to WNCI in my rental car in Ohio, and the real song came on the radio. See what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get enough of this guy! Check out his airplane poop show and his shiny pants show.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...