Wednesday, April 9, 2008

George W. Bush Cries Giving Posthumous Award


Photo from source, Yahoo! News

I'll admit it, I'm a "Bush basher." I think I have plenty of good reasons, and he keeps giving us more and more reasons too. This isn't exactly one of them, but due to my deep rooted cynicism toward any thing Bush, my skepticism kicked in. Bush crying while presenting a posthumous award to a Iraq War veteran? I didn't buy it any more than when Mrs. Clinton cried (or for that matter, all the times Mitt Romney cried).

Still, it's an overdue act on his part. How ever many soldiers he's honored, eulogized, or spoken of, it can never be enough.

[Excerpt]

Bush gives Medal of Honor to Navy SEAL

"The Medal of Honor is awarded for an act of such courage that no one could rightly be expected to undertake it," Bush said. "Yet those who knew Michael Monsoor were not surprised when he did."

Bush has awarded the medals to 10 people during his presidency. Monsoor is only the third from the Iraq war, and Bush's lip trembled and tears streamed down his cheeks as the official citation was read with the details of his bravery. . .

Read more at: Yahoo! News

2 comments:

  1. just face it....you were born hating the bush....you've always hated the bush.....that explains why you continued to Bush bash....you're a confirmed homosexual.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaahaaha! It TOOK me a second, but yeah, I get it. . .Billy Bush is cute though. . .

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...