Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Apple's New Keyboardless Computer (The Onion)

I didn't really want to leave a fart post up as my big entry post of the day, so I had to find something else to start the front page! And believe me, at 11:38 PM on a school night, I'm not very inspired. So how about a little Apple-bashing?

This video is from The Onion, poking fun at the over-simplification of Apple products. I myself--an admitted Apple-phobe (Mac-phobe, if you prefer) have been stymied by Apple products on the rare occasions when I've had to use them. I remember asking a Kinko's employee how to get my disk back one time, and getting the (eyerolling) response, "Just drag it to the trash can!" Well, on a PC, that would DELETE the disk! Which makes much more intuitive sense. But Macophiles find that to be "intuitive." As would the product in this video. . .

iMac with No Keyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...