Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Greetings from Greenlee Gazette & I Can Has Cheez Burger?

Well, I suppose I should really put up one more post today, to prove the blog is still alive. My day has been relatively relaxed, but I couldn't find much to write about earlier in the day. Most likely, if you're reading this, you're having difficulty finding interesting things too! But before I head off to my traditional New Year's Day dinner at Mr. & Mrs. Lesto's, one more post.

And this one is pretty good, too. Or rather, it's entertaining. It's from I Can Has Cheez Burger?, the goofy, English-destroying site that can suck hours out of your day, if you're not careful. I've lamented its effect on the language in the past, but cannot deny that the site can crack me up, and have me giggling like an idiot (similar to FailBlog or Engrish). Anyway, enjoy and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...