Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jesus is Everywhere!

I've posted a number of Jesus and Mary sightings over the last two years, so I guess the heaping helping of snark served up in this video could just as well be fed to me. But, since I don't take any of it seriously, maybe I'm spared.

What puzzles me most about all of these holy sightings is, how do these people know that the image is of Jesus (or Mary?). After all, nobody knows what they look like. All we have to go by are paintings and statuary, all made by people idealizing their subject matter. So people are really imagining bearded, robed figures (in the case of Jesus) and beatific, shawled women (in the case of Mary). For all we know, these Jesus images could be John Lennon! It's all very silly, but it makes for a fun video.



Previously:
Virgin Mary Appears in a Brain Scan?
News of the Weird: Jesus! Clean Your Shower!
The Second Coming of Cheesus!
Cheesus: Jesus Found in a Cheeto Bag
Jesus Found in Potato!
Jesus Found in Slab of Granite
Jesus Christ on a Pancake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...