Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Out of the Closet: David Ogden Stiers


Image from source, AfterElton

I've always prided myself with a keen sense of "gaydar." Yep, I can usually tell. But when you throw British into the equation, the gauges fluctuate madly, and confuse the readout. David Ogden Stiers from M*A*S*H? I honestly had no idea.

[Excerpt]

M*A*S*H actor David Ogden Stiers finally comes out

David Ogden Stiers, the Emmy-nominated actor who first found widespread fame playing Major Charles Winchester on the TV series M*A*S*H and who later voiced many characters in animated Disney musicals, has come out in an interview with the gay Oklahoma City blog gossip-boy.com.

“I am [gay],” Ogden Stiers said. “Very proud to be so. . .”

Read more at: AfterElton


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...