Sunday, August 2, 2009

Definitive Article on the "Birthers"


Image from ImageShack

Below is one of the best articles I've read about the "birther" delusion that I've yet read. Good stuff.

[Excerpt]

To engage the birther fantasists is futile; to dismiss them, reckless

When Barack Obama delivered the speech to the Democratic party convention in 2004 that launched his national career, he began by telling his own compelling personal story: "Let's face it, my presence on this stage is pretty unlikely. My father was a foreign student, born and raised in a small village in Kenya … While studying here, my father met my mother. She was born in a town on the other side of the world, in Kansas. . ."

Read more at: Guardian.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...