A few points:
- Where same-sex marriages are legal, there has been no measurable effect on any other marriage.
- The number of people affected by civil rights laws should have no bearing on the legality of their rights. Whether it's .001% or 10%, their rights are important.
- Civil rights should never be up to public vote.
- Stock photos of happy hetero families prove nothing.
- Census measurements of gay people are never going to be conclusive, as long as some gay people feel the need to hide their identities.
- And on and on. . .
Found at: Joe.My.God.