Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Know You Are But What Am I? Romney Attempts "Obama's War on Women"

Capt. Disingenuous. Image from TPM.
Republicans from bloggers to TV pundits to Mitt Romney himself, are trying to pull a Karl Rove trick. Take their weakness, and pretend it is the weakness of the other side. Led by Rick (don't Google me) Santorum, and a host of state governments' invasive anti-women laws, Republicans have developed a women problem. Rather than addressing that, they're trying to flip it, and say it's Obama's problem. But they're coming off like Pee Wee Herman (I know you are, but what am I?) or Martin Short's nervous lawyer, Nathan Thurm (I don't have a problem. Maybe it's you that has a problem! Ever think of that?). It isn't very convincing, nor is it honest or mature. Republican voters must be used to being treated with such contempt by now, I guess.

[Excerpt]


Debunking Romney’s Claim That It’s Obama’s War On Women

Mitt Romney’s having a terrible time turning the tables on Democrats. But his camp’s claim that President Obama is the one waging the “real war on women” is best debunked visually. . .

Read more at: Talking Points Memo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...