Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blast from the Past: The Go-Go's

Well, the weekend is almost gone again as I type this, having run myself out of time again. Even with The Other Half out of town all week and all weekend, I didn't get everything done that I wanted to do. Isn't that something? You feel like you're running full blast, and still don't feel like you got much done?

Anyway, it's time for this week's installment of Blast from the Past, and I'm pooped. So, here's kind of a quickie. The Go-Go's were always a favorite of mine, Belinda Carlisle, misplaced apostrophe and all. I think my favorite part of any Go-Go's song will always be Jane Weidlin's "hush my darlin'. . ." solo on Our Lips are Sealed. Given the girls' instant fame, it's surprising they didn't get more hits. But when you burn bright, you burn out. Kinda like me today!





And that's all for this edition! Have a happy Monday, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...