Thursday, April 26, 2012

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter! (Please?)

Yes, it is once again time to whore myself for "likes" and "follows" on Twitter and Facebook. Since I started this part of Greenlee Gazette, I've managed to gather 38 "likes" on Facebook, and somewhere around 111 "follows" on Twitter. The likes are solid but smallish. The follows are very, very fickle. I don't prune my Twitter follows very often, but other people seem to. Meanwhile, Stupid Monkey Planet and his Church of Primatheism has gathered "likes" like nobody's business. What am I, chopped liver?

I am thankful for every reader, and heartened by the fact that I get from 250 to 1,000 readers on any given day. But dammit, I want more! Like me! Follow me! It doesn't cost you anything, and will make a middle-aged Las Vegas denizen very happy. Mmmkay? Mmmkay.



  Follow GreenleeGazette on Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...