Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Last Post Before Going to Work


Today was an unusual one for me. Andy had to go to work early, so I went ahead and got up early too. Usually, I can't post anything more than a short blip before 5 or 6 pm, but today had time for a few newsworthy items. Unfortunately, after my last post, my sidebar disappeared! I'm hoping that it was a coincidence, and that it will come back on its own, or this short post will make it pop back up.

If any reader out there knows what causes this, or how to prevent it, please let me know. Anyway, please enjoy those posts that DO appear, without assistance from the side bar for now. I will return this evening. Good day, all!


UPDATE: I think I figured out the sidebar thing. In posting the Keith Olbermann post below, I had some stray code, when copying the video. All fixed. Now, I have to find an easier way to post MSNBC videos. . . So much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...