Friday, November 9, 2007

Back to Ohio (And My City Ain't Gone)



Greenlee Gazette's editor is on vacation from Nov. 8 - Nov. 12. Posting will be lighter than usual, and commentary will be too. I'll still try to post some newsworthy items, but they'll likely be mostly excerpts and links. Stupid Monkey Planet will be filling in the gaps. Thanks!

I don't know why Rush Limbaugh chose to ruin that great Pretenders song, but at least Chrissie Hynde is making some residuals. Anyway, I'm here in Ohio, groggy from the red-eye flight, but otherwise intact. Tonight's agenda includes visiting my (almost 6-month old) nephew, spending time out at my sister's house, and perhaps most importantly (but don't tell them), Donato's Pizza!

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...