Friday, December 14, 2007

Karl Rove Worthy of Contempt


Has there ever been a statement that was more true than this headline? I have to tell you, despite the thick layer of cynicism that has encrusted my lefty liberal heart, I get a bit of a warm glow from this news. It may (probably will) come to nothing, but I'm going to cross my fingers (and all my other crossible body parts) that this goes all the way.

[Excerpt]

Senators vote to hold Bush chief of staff, Rove in contempt

The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee voted Thursday to hold two top aides to President Bush in contempt of Congress for refusing to cooperate in its probe of fired federal prosecutors.

On a largely party-line vote of 11-7, the Democratic-led panel sent contempt citations against White House Chief of Staff Josh Bolten and former Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove to the full Senate for consideration. . .

Read more at: Raw Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...