Monday, December 10, 2007

Pardon Me: Scooter Libby Drops Appeal


Photo from source, Reuters

Hmmm. My cynical left-leaning suspicions lead me to think that if Scooter is giving up on appealing his case, he just might have some sort of Presidential Pardon in his future. My prognostication has been flawed before, but I think I could be on to something. OK, sure, it's obvious, but gimme one, OK?

[Excerpt] "Scooter" Libby drops appeal in CIA leak case

A former top aide to Vice President Dick Cheney, Lewis "Scooter" Libby, has dropped his appeal in a perjury case that fueled debate over the Iraq war, his attorney said on Monday.

Libby was found guilty in March of lying and obstructing an investigation into who blew the cover of a CIA officer, Valerie Plame, whose husband had criticized the Iraq war. . .

Read more at: Reuters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...