Thursday, April 17, 2008

South Park: The Internet is Gone!

I've been having a hard time getting my boss to use--and understand the fundamentals of--the internet. It's a tremendous uphill battle, as she lives on the outskirts where high-speed internet is difficult to obtain. It's understandable to quickly lose interest in the wonders of today's internet when you're using dial-up.

For myself, I can scarcely imagine life without the world wide web at my fingertips. On those rare occasions when my cable modem is on the fritz, I'm beside myself. I've actually sat down to get the cable company's number online. . .before remembering that I couldn't get online.

That's why last night's South Park was so funny to me. Check out a clip below, and look for the episode in reruns this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...