Monday, June 1, 2009

Is FOX "News" Partially Responsible for Tiller's Death?

As I've said a few times on the blog, you don't see much here reported on the subject of abortion, because it isn't one of my personal issues. I know no one--to my knowledge--and will never likely be in a situation where the issue will effect my life. Surely, I'll never be in the position where the decision is ever any of my business.

But when (flashback to the 90s) an abortion doctor gets assassinated, and makes big news, it is difficult to let the whole story go unremarked upon. And when it is clear that an issue I am interested in--namely, the illegitimacy of FOX "News" as a news outlet--the story comes closer to my wheelhouse.

Apparently, the FOX "News" Channel made quite a go at demonizing Dr. George Tiller, calling him "Tiller the Baby Killer" repeatedly, for years. Nice. Fair and balanced much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...