Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Worst Cars of All Time

Is THIS the worst car of all time?
What is the worst car of all time? Your mileage may vary, pun intended. Of the eleven cars I've owned, only one falls in this list, and I disagree with it. My 1986 Chevrolet Cavalier RS was the cheapest miles I've ever driven. Sure, it had a severely underpowered engine, and over-eager "stylish" but square design. But I remember it fondly! I do thank them for leaving out my current ride, a 2009 Mitsubishi Galant. I love my car, but it would be easy to skewer it in the space of a paragraph!

But, how on earth could they leave out my leaky, slow, ridiculously designed 1998 Nissan Pulsar NX SE?

[Excerpt]


100 Worst Cars of All Time

If there weren't bad cars, how could the world appreciate the good ones? Since we already went through the Top 100 Vehicles of All-Time, here's a look at some truly awful vehicles. Some of them were fragile. Many were dynamically iffy. A lot were underpowered. And a few would melt into a pile of rust before your eyes.
Terrible, for this list's purposes, is loosely defined as a car that shaped current American automotive culture around its bad example. That doesn't mean that all the cars here were big sellers, only that their undeniable stink made everyone notice. . . 

Read more at: Inside Line

2 comments:

  1. To own eleven cars is not a joke. Wow, you must be rich! How long did it take you to buy all those? I think the link is broken, but I would like to see the 100 worst cars you are speaking of. I hope you can fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only had 11 cars since 1982! Not all at once! The link wasn't broken when it was listed. The article must have been removed. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...