Today's amusing headlines come from around the web. Some are the funny "ha-ha" type whilst others are of the funny peculiar type. Enjoy.
|"What the fuck?"|
• Perry slams surging Santorum as a 'prolific earmarker' - MSNBC
• A Santorum surge in Iowa? - MSNBC
• Investigations of the Year: What's In Your Egg McMuffin? - ABC
• Friends: Texas Gunman Was Mad Wife Doing Well - Fox News
• 385 Pounds of Caviar Found in Russian Morgue - Fox News
• Gingrich wants it both ways? - CNN (see below)
• Poll: Gingrich down, Santorum up - CNN
• 10 ways not to kill your book club - CNN
• Justin Bieber tops Kim Kardashian as most-searched - LA Times
• Man killed by train can be sued over bystander's injuries - LA Times
And believe it or not....
• Van Halen announces 2012 tour with David Lee Roth - CBS News