Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blast from the Past: Christmas Specials!

Postings to the blog have been light, I know. I've had a very busy weekend, even though we haven't started decorating for Christmas. Time just gets away from you. Even as I type this, there are several other things I should be doing.

So, my idea for this week's edition of Blast from the Past, was simply to post all of the classic Christmas specials I can find, in full! If I can find it, you'll see it below. Here we go. . .





The Year Without A Santa Claus (Rankin Bass) by theperminator


Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer - Part 1/5 Watch... by Kendrick4363745


Frosty The Snowman (Rankin Bass) by theperminator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...