Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jerry Sandusky's Lawyer Gives Out Gay Sex Phone Number

Okay, I have to admit, I laughed out loud. In a story with very little opportunities for humor, this one got me. But on another level, I want to kick myself. The Penn State problem is not a "sex scandal," or a "gay scandal." It is a child rape scandal. There is an unwarranted conflation there. But still hits the funnybone, for bone-headed decisions.


[Excerpt]

Joseph Amendola, Jerry Sandusky's Lawyer, Gives Gay Sex Line Phone Number





To the chagrin of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) advocates everywhere, the Penn State child abuse scandal has been cited in several arguments made against gay parenting and adoption by various right-wing pundits. . .


Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...