Monday, January 28, 2013

Lamenting Sarah Palin's Decline: Hockey Mom (Rocky Mountain Mike Song Parody)

I have an engagement this evening with some friends, so my usual blogging time is spoken for. I'm actually going to partake in some of the "culture"--such as it is--that Las Vegas has to offer. How 'bout that? I may return with a review of my experience, time permitting. But most likely, there will be little new on the blog until Tuesday night. In the mean time, please enjoy this oldie but goodie from Rocky Mountain Mike (of The Stephanie Miller Show). The timing is perfect, with Sarah Palin slinking out of the limelight after being dismissed* from FOX "News."


*Yes, I know that Sarah "quit." Which is very, very like her. But the scuttlebutt is that Roger Ailes offered her a pittance to stay, and that if she'd stuck around, that paltry amount would have leaked out. So, I think it's fair to say that she was ushered out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...