Sunday, July 8, 2007

Freeway Blogger Gets Active!


Photo from source, freewayblogger.blogspot.com

We often think, as Americans, "what can I do?" When we find ourselves in a minority or have a seemingly unsung opinion, we often feel helpless. What can one person do? For some of us, joining some sort of committee or protest is the answer. But, as Gilda Radner (as Rhonda Weiss) once said, "I always felt protests kind of pushy and whiny." Good point, and they can be.

Others of us (like me) decide to spew our opinions out to the world. I do it by blogging, but there are other ways. Pamphleting, phone calls, letters to the editor, phone calls to radio shows and writing books (if you're very good, or well connected) are other ways. This guy found an innovative way of getting noticed. Well, really, I guess it's one of the oldest methods of getting your message out. It's akin to graffiti, without being destructive. And it grabs the attention of a large captive audience. I say bravo to this guy, and I hope he inspires others.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...