Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Good Morning, USA!

A little levity for a moment (though you could argue a tenuous connection to the news, since Stan Smith works at the CIA!). I found myself singing this song this morning. It's somehow appropriate since it's the 4th of July. Also appropriate since it is a cartoon, and it sometimes feels like we're living in one, doesn't it?



Valerie Plame should really do a guest spot on this show. . .

And while I'm on a roll, I guess I might as well post this one for my friends, Jim & Keith, and Rob & Keith (yeah, that's a lot of Keiths on one page, counting Olbermann--who as far as I know is lacking one thing in common with the other Keiths). WARNING Though this aired on the ordinary FOX channel, it is semi-vulgar and offensive. You've been warned!

Stan meets the Log Cabin Republicans


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...