Monday, July 9, 2007

Michael Moore Lets CNN Have It


Photo from source, RawStory.com

Just a link for now, but I'm trying to embed the video. Update when and if I figure it out. Watch it!

RawStory.com

UPDATE: OK, I still can't figure out the code for posting CNN videos (they don't make it easy), but I have a YouTube video of the same thing. The RawStory link is still worth a click for their fine reporting.

Sorry, spoke too soon. YouTube is having trouble. Up soon, I hope.

UPDATE II: OK, here we go. This video does not contain the report aired immediately before of Dr. Sanjay Gupta, sort of slamming Michael Moore, right before a live telecast. That's why he starts out upset here. To see the entire video, just click the orignal link at the top of the post. Othewise, click here.




Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...