They say Tuesday is the slowest day of the week in retail, and it surely was for Greenlee Gazette. But not for its editor! A full day of work, a night out for dinner, and an evening of card playing has severely curtailed my ability to post this evening. But there are a few newsworthy items to pass on, so without further ado. . .
• Our Attorney General was caught in yet another lie (er, ugh, misremembrance or maybe just incompetence. . .let's go with lie). Gonzales Was Told of FBI Violations
• Senator Vitter (R-Of Course) caught in some more potentially compromising positions: GOP Senator Vitter accused of frequenting even more prostitutes in New Orleans
• The Michael Moore vs. CNN story continues to develop: Moore accuses CNN of 'libel'
• Cheney gets a little more comeuppance: Panel moves to cut off funds to Cheney
• And, finally, Clinton, Edwards and Obama agree to participate in historic debate on LGBT issues
I'll try to post a little more before bedtime, but hopefully that is enough to chew on for a while. Good reading!