Sunday, December 2, 2007

Donny Osmond Acting Un-Mormonlike

Just a few posts ago, I commented that I'd like to lighten the mood around here a little. The political posts are important, and really interest me, but can really be a dark cloud. I want this blog to be a fun place to visit too.

In that spirit, I found this on Kenneth in the (212), one of my favorite blogs. It's a YouTube clip from Jimmy Kimmel's ABC show. It's the perfect medicine to lighten the mood, and falls neatly into my "kid of the 70s" pop culture sweet spot. Try as he might, Donny Osmond will always be "a little bit 70s" more than he's "a little bit rock and roll." And here, Donny gets his ya-yas out. It's pretty cute. Enjoy.

UPDATE: The video was removed, but I replaced it. If it's gone again soon, I'll try to replace it again. If not, sorry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...