Friday, April 4, 2008

Blogiversary: 10 Months! 2150+ Posts!


I'm a couple of days behind, patting myself on the back. Truth is, I plumb forgot on the 2nd, the end of my 10th month. It's hard to believe it's been that long. But when I think back to my earliest posts, it seems like forever ago.

My audience has grown back to pre-February levels, which was a sigh of relief for me. I know that February is the shortest month, but man what a dropoff! As it stands, I missed my goal by two visitors, making March officially my fourth best month. . .missing #2 by only a handful of clicks. Essentially, I tied November and January, leaving December as the biggest. While none of this means diddly-squat to you guys, it gives me a boost, and encourages me to keep at it.

That said, I'm still looking for ways to promote the site, and grow my audience. I'm still thinking a regular feature like a cartoon might be just the ticket, but I still haven't hit upon an idea.

So, thank you for reading. I'll keep at it. Bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...