Monday, April 7, 2008

Rob Lowe Responds to Blackmail Threat


Photo from Liberty Film Festival

Here's a diversion I don't often take: a celebrity story. But I'm impressed with this piece by actor Rob Lowe (Brothers & Sisters, The West Wing), responding to a blackmail threat. And shoot, this blog can't be all politics all the time, right?

[Excerpt]


A former employee is demanding my wife Sheryl and I pay her $1.5 million by the end of the week or she will accuse us both of a vicious laundry list of false terribles. It is an attempt to damage and humiliate not only my wife and me, but our two young sons as well. My family is devastated at this betrayal; this woman worked in our home and traveled with us off and on for seven years, without complaint. In fact, she left other jobs to return to work for us three different times. Several weeks ago she quit abruptly, leaving us without a replacement. Within days we received these texts from her explaining her sudden departure. . .

Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...