Friday, October 1, 2010

Mac Update: My Struggles with "Switching" Continue

I originally wrote a post chronicling my progress learning how to use the Macintosh OS X Leopard operating system, along with the Adobe CS3 graphics suite. But my Mac ate it. Really.  I had links, I had images, about my difficulty transitioning from PC to Mac, how much easier graphics are to create in my CorelDRAW X3 graphics suite, etc.  I pressed "publish" and then went to view my work.  Gone.  Just a headline.  Now that is frustrating. 

I may try again later, but I'm too frustrated to do it now.

UPDATE: Grrrr. I did it again. Typed it all up, inserted pictures--saving along the way--posted it, and it disappeared again. Methinks something is going on here. I may have discovered some sort of blogger bomb in one of those photos I tried to post. I think some experimentation is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...