Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Michele Bachmann: Reporting What I Say is Biased!

"Does this outfit make me look
crazy?" From Wonkette
I'm posting an excerpt and link to the article below, not just because I think it's accurate and funny. But it also proves how uninspired I can be sometimes with this blog. I've been in publishing and/or graphic arts for thirty-plus years. You'd think I'd come up with something as clever as the picture at the left. But no, I just keep phoning it in, don't I? That picture right there is something I should have thought of and done.  I mean, Michele Bachmann is batshit crazy, and I know how to edit photos. I need to step up my game.
Anyway, enjoy!

[Excerpt]

Michele Bachmann: Reporting On Dumb Things I Say Proves Media Bias

Heartfelt chuckles and patronizing sighs were enjoyed by all when Michele Bachmann told a New Hampshire crowd on Saturday, “You’re the state where the shot was heard around the world at Lexington and Concord.” (New Hampshire is also the state where United States Marines “raised the flag at Iwo Jima.”). . .

Read more at: Wonkette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...