Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pussies Are Ruining the World

Yes, I'll cop to it. I'm not super duper into blogging at this very moment. But this is a combo of a funny headline, kind of paranoid, and just kinda blogworthy. Plus, I love double entendres. So, there you go.

The Cat Is An Invasive Species



According to the authors of a first of its kind study on bird mortality, the American housecat is a "non-native, invasive species" responsible for the deaths of
500 million North American birds annually. . .
 
Read more at: Joe.My.God.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a let down. When I saw the headline on my blog, I was going WTF, from Jamie?
    And then I get here and I see a picture of a cat.
    But hey, more headlines like that and you can put the .xxx web address here. Think of all the numbers of people who would come to your blog.
    But then think of the types of people who would visit as well. Creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...