Sunday, March 20, 2011

Product Placement! It's The End of the World as We Know It

I'm inaugurating a new feature here at Greenlee Gazette. Any time I spy an odd or interesting display while I'm out and about, I'll feature it here under Product Placement! For my first effort (though certainly not the first I ever noticed), is this video display from Sam's Club. Just down the aisle from the three-pack of Left Behind movies (some of the worst Armageddon fare ever filmed or written) was this little combo. I altered nothing here. First you have an instructional video on THE END OF THE WORLD!!! And then, a nice little travel video of all the wonderful things there are to see in the world. But will you have time?  WILL YOU HAVE TIME???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...