Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Young Turks: Rachel Maddow Show a Hit!

I'm finally sitting down to blog, after a relatively lazy weekend. The Other Half is away, so I'm free from distractions, though it's going to be difficult to comb the internets without being spoiled for The Emmy Awards. One of the hazards of living in the Pacific Time Zone is trying not to have tape-delayed programs ruined by a thoughtless buzz killer from one of the earlier time zones. And already I see that AOL is blaring an Emmy headline. Regardless, I must forge ahead. . .

But let me tell you, it ain't easy. Especially when weekend blogging already presents such challenges simply finding interesting things to post. Thankfully, I have a few fall backs, like The Young Turks. On any given day, they have something interesting to say, and since in this clip they are talking about Greenlee Gazette's favorite pundit, Rachel Maddow, I have a reason to post it. Take it away, Turks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...