Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sean Hannity Interview with Sarah Palin: The Short Version

Since The Rachel Maddow Show premiered on MSNBC two weeks ago, I haven't once turned the channel to FOX "News" to check in on Hannity & Colmes. This makes The Other Half very happy, as the sound of Hannity's voice drives him to fits of rage.

My viewing habits did not change on account of Hannity's much ballyhooed interview with Caribou Barbie herself, Sarah Palin. I believed--and it seems to be borne out by the reviews--that the "interview" would have both its questions and answers scripted by Karl Rove, to be followed up with "analysis" by. . .Karl Rove.

Hannity is laughing all the way to the bank, whatever the legitimacy of his "interview." The program apparently had very high ratings. But I just could not subject myself to it. Thankfully, MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann was kind enough to condense the thing down to about a minute. It's the only way I could take it, and the only way I'd foist it on all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...