Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ann & Nancy Wilson: Cease and Desist, You Old Fart!


Photo from GameSpot

You may have heard that several musicians have complained about John McCain and Sarah Palin using their songs without permission. Several have demanded that they stop, including Ann and Nancy Wilson of the rock group, Heart.

This is, I'm sure just an Onion-style joke. I don't care, it's ten kinds of funny anyway, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Wilsons appreciate it!

I had this posted briefly on the front page of the blog. But because of the off-color language, I decided that it might be better to put this "below the fold."

So, if you like ribald humor, by all means click the link below. If not, scroll on down to the more serious stuff!

CONTINUED



Cease and Desist, You Old Fart!

Found at: Voenix Rising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...