Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Clay Aiken is Gay; Water is Wet


Image from New York Daily News

Well, duhhhhh. If this news surprised anybody, I've got a bridge to nowhere in Alaska to sell them. Honestly, as a gay man myself, I'm aware that many of us are completely undetectable. And there are straight guys who set off false alarms. But Clay Aiken? Girlfriend sets and buries the gaydar meter. Who's next, Barry Manilow?

[Excerpt]

Clay Aiken: 'Yes, I'm Gay'

Clay Aiken has come out.

The "American Idol" star and new dad finally revealed his sexuality in the new issue of
People, which features a portrait of Aiken and his son, Parker Foster Aiken, on the cover with the words, "Yes, I'm Gay. . ."

Read more of this surprising story at: OMG!

Thanks to Mrs. Stupid Monkey Planet for the link

1 comment:

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...