Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blast from the Past [Bonus Edition]: Early FOX TV Shows, Pt. 1

When I sat down to do the previous post, I just didn't have an idea in me for Blast from the Past. The only thing I could think of was old FOX TV shows, and what relevance would that have? Then I turn on FOX, and they're rerunning their anniversary special! Whattaya know? So, I figured I could slap something together for this week afterall. But it's just gonna be clips, no commentary. This blogger is tired!




And with that, I realize I'm done for this week, and I've retroactively retitled this "Pt. 1," and may come back at some point to ad commentary! This one really did give me a blast from the past.

Have a great week, everyone. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...