Friday, June 15, 2012

Michigan GOP Overreacts to the Word "Vagina"

Honestly. If the GOP is insisting upon ramming through law after law restricting a women's right to choose, how in the world can they object to the word vagina. I mean, come on, I'm a gay guy who probably thinks about that word less than anybody, but even I don't find it to be an offensive word. And it was funny! A well-crafted joke up against humorless, tight assed busybodies. Well, the GOP isn't well known for its well developed sense of humor (see: Miller, Dennis).

[Excerpt]


Vaginas Must Be Republican Kryptonite



". . . I have not asked you to adopt and adhere to my religious beliefs. Why are you asking me to adopt yours? And, finally, Mr. Speaker, I’m flattered that you’re all so interested in my vagina, but ‘no’ means ‘no’."


Read more at: Friendly Atheist 


UPDATE: I must say that in the comments section was perhaps the funniest euphemism for "vagina" that I've ever seen: Satan's coin purse. 

1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with the word vagina?? It because of that little thing - we are here on Earth, right??

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...