Monday, September 15, 2008

The Big Wall Street Headache


Image from source, Raw Story

Like John McCain, I don't know much about the economy. Then again, I'm not running for President, am I? So I steer clear of Wall Street stories, and stocks and bonds, because I just can't speak authoritatively on the subject.

But a day like today doesn't happen very often (thank goodness), so it is difficult to let the day go by unacknowledged. It looks bad. Alan Greenspan thinks it's bad. I'll just go with a line from The Stephanie Miller Show: Thank you President Hoover!

[Excerpt]

'Bloodbath' in global markets as Wall St. has worst day since 9/11

Troubled Wall Street giant Lehman Brothers sought bankruptcy protection Monday after a frantic weekend of talks failed to find a buyer for the firm ravaged by credit and real estate woes in a shaken financial system. . .

Read more at: Raw Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...