Monday, September 8, 2008

Top 10 Conservative Idiots: September 8, 2008


It's Monday again, everybody. And I'm not happy about it either. And if you're a political junkie like I am, you're just about wiped out from the last two weeks. I just about opted out of any political news this weekend, but kept. Getting. Pulled. Back. In!

Unfortunately, the teevee machine keeps touting the splendiferousness of Sarah Palin, even though probably half the country is not enamored with the woman. The other half is head over heels, even though they don't know much about her. Leave it to Democratic Underground to put things into perspective with their weekly column, Top 10 Conservative Idiots. Join me, won't you?

[Excerpt]

The Top 10 Conservative Idiots, No. 351
September 8, 2008
Country Club First Edition

At the end of last week's Top 10 I said we'd be back to normal this week. I'm sorry to report that I lied. It turns out that the Republican National Convention generated such vast quantities of bullshit, I just didn't know where to begin, so this week please enjoy the Top 10 Conservative Idiots National Republican Convention Recap. For those of you who are still stuck with dial-up, I'm truly, truly sorry. You might want to make yourself a cup of coffee while this page loads. . .


Read the list at: Democratic Underground






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...