Friday, September 12, 2008

Greenlee Gazette Taking the Weekend Off


Photo from source, Wikipedia

Apologies in advance for the lack of posts this weekend. The Other Half and I are taking my bosses up on their offer of their cabin up on Mt. Charleston. They offered it as a wedding gift, and it was too good to pass up. Chances are remote that I'll be able to glom on to somebody's wi-fi connection up there, so there will likely be no posts until Sunday, or even early Monday.

My regular fill-in editor, Stupid Monkey Planet, will likely also be joining us, so that leaves the blog blank for the weekend. This will be my first time completely away from the blog since I started it, so I hope you'll all come back when I do! But hey, as long as you're here, go ahead and scroll down. Lots of goodies already here, especially if you weren't plugged in during the week.

Thanks for reading, and bring your friends!

UPDATE: I've found an unstable connection up here on the mountain, so I'm able to get on for brief periods of time. I get one bar on the connection graph, on an unsecured network. But look ma, I found the internet! So, I'll probably pop in a couple of times after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...