Saturday, September 6, 2008

More Daily Show RNC Convention Coverage

Weekend blogging, weekend blogging. . . As I've said many times before, blogging on the weekend--when ironically I have more time--it is more difficult to find interesting things to write about. And so, you're likely to find a few silly things, and several video posts here. Instead of taking the time off, I just like to lighten up a little.

That's why I'm posting so many The Daily Show with Jon Stewart posts right now. Well, that, and the fact that their coverage of the Republican National Convention is some of the funniest stuff they've ever aired. Take a look at these clips, and you'll see what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...