Thursday, September 4, 2008

Steven Weber: Miss Al Qaeda America


Over the last several days, one of Greenlee Gazette's favorite bloggers, actor Steven Weber, has been very prolific. I'm on his list, and every time he writes something, I get an alert. And almost every time he writes something, I'm tempted to post it.

As I've said many times before, Weber writes the way I wish I could, about things that are already in my brain. He's done it again. So, while I've resisted the urge to post the last few Weber posts, I couldn't resist this one.

[Excerpt]


Well, one may no longer claim that women are the smarter, more sophisticated, more earthbound of the species. It is now possible in this wonderful age to be female and still be a completely unqualified, bleating, prevaricating moron who can get kicked upstairs like any of the men before her to have been so blessed.

To the unified delight of all the other morons of both sexes assembled at last night's Repustule Convention, the glass ceiling took another head-butt courtesy of a scrunch-wearing no-nothing and now -- incredibly -- the race is on. . .

Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...