Thursday, September 4, 2008

John McCain Feeding National Enquirer Stories?


I heard on the radio today that John McCain was threatening to sue The National Enquirer for a story they're set to do on VP pick, Sarah Palin. Though I listen to liberal talk radio all day, and watch MSNBC, I've heard next to nothing about the details of that lawsuit. So I think talk of some liberal media vendetta "out to get" Palin are simply untrue.

Interestingly, as the editorial excerpted below notes, it is possible that the McCain campaign is planting some of this stuff out there. Either it's a ploy to get people to feel that Sarah Palin is being treated unfairly, or maybe he thinks any publicity is good publicity. Either way, it's kinda underhanded and shady, don't you think?

[Excerpt]

Is the McCain Camp Spreading Smears in the Name of Fighting Them?

Did you read the National Enquirer this week? I didn't. Why am I bringing it up? Because I just got an e-mail about it from the McCain-Palin campaign. . .

Read more at: ABC News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...